- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 8 :eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon:salt
- 1/2 teaspoon:black pepper
- 1/4 cup:olive oil
- 2 cups:hash brown potatoes, frozen shredded or fresh potatoes, grated
- 2 cups:sliced green onions
- 1 5- ounce:package garlic-herb cheese, chilled
- 2 to 3 oz:smoked salmon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375. In a bowl combine the eggs, salt, and pepper and whisk until just combined.
- Heat oil in an oven proof 9" to 10" nonstick skillet until very hot but not smoking.
- Add the potatoes and green onion to oil, stirring a few times, then cover and cook until beginning to brown, about 4 minutes.
- Stir potato once or twice and then cover and cook 3 minutes more.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes and crumble cheese over eggs. Sprinkle the chopped smoked salmon over the top of the cheese.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake uncovered, until set about 15 minutes.
- Remove the frittata from the oven and put a plate over the top of the skillet.
- Invert the frittata onto plate and serve immediately. Serves 4.