- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup:firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick):butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup:corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon:baking soda
- 10 cups:freshly popped popcorn
- 1 package (10-1/2 oz.):miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups:mini graham cracker cookies
- 1 cup:chocolate chips
- Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Cook over high heat for 5 minutes; remove from heat and stir in baking soda. Combine the popcorn and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- Pour sugar mixture over popcorn to coat. Gently stir in graham cookies and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly into greased 15 x 10 inch pan. Let cool completely.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Makes 20 pieces.