Try this a sparkling take on a winter sangria for your Chanukah gathering or Sunday brunch. We used honeycrisp apples because of their great texture and flavor.
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 3 black plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 large red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup rye whiskey
- 750 ml cranberry lambic, well chilled
- 1½ cups club soda, well chilled
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks and pomegranate arils
1. Stir all ingredients together in a large pitcher. Add ice, and pour into glasses. Serve each drink with a few slices of fruit.
2. Garnish each glass with cinnamon stick and a few pomegranate arils.