Pineapple stir fry sauce can be an addition to any kind of stear fry, there beef, meat, chicken or vegetable.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cupsServings
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. In a bowl, combine water and cornstarch. Mix and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sugar, vinegar, ketchup and soy sauce.
3. Stir over low heat until hot, 3-5 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes.
4. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.