- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 1/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon:flour, divided
- 3 tablespoons:packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons:flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons:margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon:ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz.):pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 tablespoons:sugar
- 2 (9-inch):flour tortillas
- vanilla yogurt,:sweetened whipped cream, frozen yogurt or ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl combine 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, coconut, margarine and cinnamon in small bowl until crumbly and then set the mixture aside.
- In another bowl combine the pineapple, sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon flour and mix until evenly coated.
- Place the tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread each tortilla with half of the pineapple mixture and then sprinkle half coconut mixture over each tortilla.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until tortillas are crisp.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges.
- Serve warm with topping of choice.