Three minutes of active prep time plus fifteen in the oven yields you a gourmet, healthful dish. Salmon is a fish we should all be eating more of. Feel free to experiment with the gamier wild salmon; it can yield even more health benefits than farm-raised.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, without skin, pin bones removed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (NOT pancake syrup)
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, from a small can, squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
2 Rinse the salmon and place it on a small parchment-lined jelly roll pan. Pat dry with paper towels.
3 In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup, pineapple, soy sauce, mustard, olive oil, and garlic.
4 Pour over the salmon and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
5 Transfer to serving platter. Drizzle with pan juices. Serve hot or at room temperature.