A sweet and creamy kugel treat, thanks to all of the delicious dairy and fruit.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (9-ounce) bag egg noodles, cooked
- 1 pint whipped cottage cheese
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, salt, and cinnamon; mix together. Add noodles and eggs, and mix until combined.
3. Pour mixture into prepared pan and smooth out. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes, or until set.