- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 small persimmon, diced (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons torn basil leaves or 2 teaspoons dried
- 2 tablespoons torn mint leaves, optional
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
In a medium bowl, combine persimmon, red onions, tomatoes, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil, mint, honey, and ½ teaspoon salt and stir well.
Photo courtesy of Maryline.