- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2-1/4 cups :flour
- 2 cups :sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon :salt
- 1/2 teaspoon :baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon :grated lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon :vanilla
- 1 cup :butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) :container yogurt (lemon, pineapple, orange, strawberry "or" vanilla)
- 3 large :eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease and flour a tube or Bunt pan.
- ombine all ingredients (I prefer strawberry or lemon yogurt) in a large bowl and blend at low speed.
- Beat 3 minutes at medium speed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes then remove and cool completely on rack. Serve plain or glaze if you like.