Bake these fish fillets wrapped in parchment paper to keep in the flavor. Serve still wrapped and let your guests enjoy the experience of opening their own packets.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 tilapia or snapper fillets
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup sliced red pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced yellow pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced orange pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Fresh oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut round circles of parchment. Place each fillet on its own piece of parchment paper.
2. Top with some red onion, oregano, pepper and ¼ teaspoon oil.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Fold the parchment over the fish and crumple edges to seal in fish.
5. Bake in 375°F oven for 20 minutes
6. Serve immediately. Allow guests to open up parchment packets to get the full impact of the aroma and presentation.