Combine the flavors of pecan pie and cheesecake into one delicious cheesecake.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 to 12Servings
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
Pecan Pie Filling
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup light corn syrup
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 5 ounces pecans, chopped (1½ cups)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Brown Sugar Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine butter and confectioners’ sugar. Cream together until light and fluffy. Stir in flour and baking powder. Blend until thoroughly combined.
2. Pat into 3-inch high, 10-inch round pie pan, taking care to press dough up the sides of the pan. Refrigerate while preparing the pecan pie filling.
Pecan Pie Filling:
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter, eggs, pecans, vanilla, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Stir until combined.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until thickened, about 8 to 10 minutes (not longer), stirring constantly.
3. Pour into crust. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes while preparing the cheesecake filling.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Beat the cream cheese, sugars, and flour together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla and mix just until combined.
2. Pour over pecan pie filling. Bake at 325°F for 50 to 55 minutes, until center of the pie is set. Remove and cool.
Brown Sugar Cream:
1. Whip cream and brown sugar until soft peaks form. Garnish each slice of cheesecake with a dollop of cream.