A peanutty different take on standard cole slaw!
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 2 cups white cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots. grated
- 3 cups celery, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped dates
- ⅓ cup chopped dried pineapple
- ⅔ cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons ready made sweet & sour salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped dry roasted or honey roasted peanuts
- Optional: walnuts
1. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, celery, dates and pineapple.
2. Mix in the yogurt, peanut butter and salad dressing.
3. Before serving, mix in the salted peanuts. (Optional: walnuts can also be added.)