- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ cupServings
⅓ cup broth
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 teaspoon Thai chili paste or minced chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
1. Combine peanut butter and broth and in a saucepan and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, or until smooth.
2. Pour into bowl and stir in green onion, cilantro, soy sauce, lime juice, grated ginger, Thai chili paste, honey, and garlic.