This peanut sauce adds a wonderful flavor to chicken or beef satay, and can also be served with Cucumber and Carrot Salad.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste, optional
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Serve as a dipping sauce with Grilled Beef and Chicken Satay or Cucumber and Carrot Salad.
Note: If using unsalted peanut butter, add 1/4 teaspoon salt.