This simple delicious snack is made with only two ingredients. Popcorn is covered in Goldenberg's Peanut Chew candies for a sweet and salty treat everyone will love. This recipe can be made so easily using the new Peanut Chew Bites. The beloved chewy, chocolatey peanutty candy is now unwrapped!! It comes in an 8 -ounce stand up bag perfect for snacking, sharing and cooking.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- one 8oz bag of PEANUT CHEWS® Bites
- 3.3 oz bag of fully-popped microwave popcorn
1. In a 5-7Qt non-stick pot - slowly melt the contents of one 8oz bag of PEANUT CHEWS® Bites until smooth and viscous (3 standard bars or 2 King Size bars will also work). This will take about 5 minutes on LOW heat, stirring constantly to keep from burning.
2. Add a 3.3 oz bag of fully-popped microwave popcorn to the pot, stirring together until popcorn is completely coated.
3. Place onto waxed paper to cool.