- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 cup whole or 2% milk
- 3 ounce bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounce milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- Heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks, for serving
In a medium saucepan over low heat, warm milk until it just begins to simmer and bubbles form around the edge of the pan. Whisk in the chocolates, peanut butter, and cinnamon, until melted and smooth. Cover and continue heating over low heat until warmed through. Ladle hot chocolate into individual mugs and top with a dollop of whipped cream.