A treat that's easy to make, creamy smooth peanut butter fudge. Can also be topped with chocolate or marbelized with some melted chocolate.
- Prep Time
- 64 bit-size piecesServings
- 1 cup butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pound powdered sugar
1. Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high. Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
2. Add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
3. Pour into a buttered 8X8 inch pan lined with waxed paper.
4. Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
5. Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.