- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1 cup:unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup:light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup:sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) cartons:non-dairy frozen ready-to-whip liquid topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup:smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons:margarine
- 1 tablespoon:pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup:chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) :prepared chocolate graham cracker piecrust
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, place cocoa, sugars, topping, peanut butter, margarine and vanilla. Beat for about 3 to 4 minutes, until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon into graham cracker piecrust.
- Freeze at least 4 hours. Let soften slightly in refrigerator or at room temperature before slicing.
To make this dessert look extra fancy, create chocolate shavings by using a cheese grater on a chocolate bar. Sprinkle shavings over the top. Or decorate with chocolate syrup.
My sister Shoshanna came home from her friend Sarah's house raving about this dessert. Her recipe was revised to make it quicker, and thank goodness none of the taste was sacrificed.