- 10 ServingsServings
- 8 chocolate graham crackers
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (16.3-ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (13-ounce) jar cherry or strawberry jam
In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until turned into fine crumbs. In a small bowl, combine crumbs with butter and stir until the mixture begins to come together.
Grease a 5x10-inch loaf pan and add graham cracker mixture, pressing down with your hands to form an even compact layer.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream cheese and peanut butter and mix until smooth and combined. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well. Carefully spread peanut butter mixture on top of graham cracker crust in an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes. Spread an even layer of jam across the top of peanut butter mixture, cover and freeze at least 2 hours or overnight.
Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving and refrigerate. Slice into 10 slices and remove with a spatula. Serve immediately.