A Peach Guacamole is the perfect addition to your summer barbecue. Tangy and slightly sweet, this inventive take on guacamole is perfect for using summer peaches.
- Prep Time
- 1 ½ cupsServings
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 small peaches or 1 large, finely diced
- ¼ cup diced onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 - 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Mash avocado to your preference. We like it chunky, but if you like it smooth, go for it.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and add red pepper flakes if you like spice. Best served immediately.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Summer 2015. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our *free* JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.