- 3 cup fresh peaches, chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cup fresh tomatoes
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 2 sweet onions, diced (I use Vidalia onions)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Combine all ingredients , except the cilantro in a large non-reactive saucepan
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue cooking until the mixture is thick (about 20-30 minutes). Add the cilantro and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Store the Salsa, covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for 2 months.
- Serve the salsa with grilled vegetables or grilled chicken.