Try this super summer concoction for your next pizza night. It’s not too sweet -- as the arugula has a bit of a bite – but it’s summer perfection in a pie, if I do say so myself.
Want something more savory, check out all my 30-minute pizza recipe ideas.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 frozen pizza dough, defrosted (9-ounce)
- 2 to 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 small yellow peach, pitted and cut into 10 slices
¾ cup Tnuva Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup arugula, washed and dried thoroughly
- 1 to 2 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 450°F. Sprinkle a rimless baking sheet with 1 tablespoon flour and set aside.
1. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to a 10-inch circle and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
2. Prick dough all over with a fork to help prevent large bubbles from forming during baking. Top with sour cream, peach slices, cheese and pepper.
3. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Top with arugula and drizzle with olive oil. Cut into 6 to 8 wedges and serve immediately.