Make sure to get a great sear on that chicken, use black and green olives for added flavor and interest and finish with your favorite herbs (I recommend parsley and rosemary). As a nice alternative, use whole pitted olives, serve the chicken unsliced and finish with extra rosemary.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (1-pound) box fettuccine
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken cutlets, about 1 ½ pounds
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 ½ teaspoons dried
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups Manischewitz All Natural Chicken Broth
- 1 cup chopped oil-cured olives, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. In a resealable plastic bag, place chicken, lemon juice, rosemary, and garlic; seal and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Remove chicken from the bag, add to the pan, and cook for 8 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cover it with foil to keep warm.
4. Add chicken broth to the pan, stirring to get the browned bits up. Add olives and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Slice chicken and place in a large serving bowl. Add cooked pasta, olives with broth, and parsley. Toss, season with salt, and serve with Heirloom Tomato Salad.
Recipe courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010).
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.