What a perfect dish for seuda shlisheet (the third Shabbat meal). The dill goes great with the pasta and salmon, and you can be creative and add other vegetables as well.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) package small shell pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon country style Dijon mustard
- Toasted pine nuts
- Tomato wedges
1. Cook pasta until tender but still firm to bite. Drain.
2. Rinse with cold water and drain again and put into a medium size bowl.
3. Add onion, cucumber and celery. Add salmon.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, dill and mustard.
5. Add dressing to the pasta mixture and mix gently. Cover and chill.
6. Sprinkle with pine nuts and decorate with tomato wedges before serving.