- Cook Time
- Prep Time
Mini Passover sandwich rolls
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of matzo meal
- 3 eggs
Parsley Cream Cheese
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 8 oz. container Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- dash salt and peper
- Optional add ons: smoked salmon, thinly sliced grilled zuchinni, eggplant or roasted pepper
- basil for garnish
Make the mini buns:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Boil water, add salt, oil, matzo meal and sugar
- Stir, and remove from heat.
- Beat eggs into mixture one at a time.
- Spoon small spoonfuls of batter onto sprayed parchment paper into small mounds.
- Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees. Cool and carefully slice off the top and scoop out any inner dough.
Make the Parsley Cream Cheese:
- Take 1/2 bunch of washed and cleaned parsley and chop in food processor.
- Mix into an 8 0z container of Temp Tee cream cheese, add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Using a pastry bag, squeeze cream cheese mixture into each roll.
- Top with smoked salmon, thinly sliced grilled zucchini or eggplant, or roasted pepper. Decorate each roll with a sprig of basil.