This delicious Parsley Rub is full of fragrant spices to bring out the flavor of your grilled meat. This marinade is all-purpose and is worth making in large batches. In addition to marinating steak, you can use it on chicken, lamb and even fish.
1 (3/4-1 lb.) Grow & Behold shoulder steak
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons aleppo pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 pinch ground allspice
1. Combine spices and store in a sealed jar until ready to use. Rub spices over steak.
2. Grill on high heat about 4 minutes per side on high heat until medium-rare. Move steak to a cooler side of the grill to finish cooking, if necessary. Do not overcook.
3. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes, tented loosely with aluminum foil.
Can be prepared ahead: When ready to serve, slice thinly. Serve on salad or make sandwiches.
Recipe by Naf Hanau
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.