This is the best fish recipe to add to your rotation. Dress up your weekday salmon recipe with parsley and serve it over a bed of Sabra Spanish eggplant, dinner never came this easy.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-ounce) containers Sabra Spanish Eggplant
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 large lemons
- 1 1/2 cups fresh torn parsley leaves, packed
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread Sabra Spanish Eggplant in an even layer in the baking dish.
3. Salt and pepper salmon filets and nestle skin side down in the baking dish on top of the Sabra Spanish Eggplant. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon. Press parsley leaves onto salmon and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.