This is an ice cream I make for my husband who is lactose intolerant. If you didn't know it was pareve you wouldn't taste any difference.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 (15 ounce) cans coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1 tablespoon Espresso Instant Coffee or 6 ounces of brewed strong coffee or espresso Cool the coffee if it is brewed.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup agave
1. Blend all ingredients together and pour all ingredients into an ice cream maker and follow the instructions for your ice cream maker.
2. Freeze the mixture.
3. Before you serve it, leave out to defrost for about 30 minutes.
Tip: If you don't have an ice cream maker, use a food processor or blender and then pour the mixture into a freezer container. Again, let the ice cream defrost for about 30 minutes before serving.