Brown butter is really the star in this quick and easy pasta dish.
Sub out pappardelle for your favorite pasta shape or use any pasta you have on hand in the pantry.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
4 ounces unsalted butter, such as Tnuva
- 1 pound uncooked pappardelle pasta or favorite pasta shape
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until melted butter is nut brown in color and very fragrant.
2. Cook pasta until al dente (pasta should have a little “bite,” and not be mushy). Drain but do not rinse pasta.
3. Add pasta back to the pan and toss with brown butter, raisins, and kale. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until the kale is wilted, but still dark green. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Transfer pasta to a serving platter. Garnish with Parmesan and parsley.