This easy grilled corn side can be made outside or in the broiler of your oven. Make sure to get your kids involved! It's a super fun recipe for them to take part in, they love to roll and dip.
As an Asian take on grilled Mexican corn, we're using a sriracha mayo instead of cayenne pepper to tame some of the spiciness.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
½ cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce with Lime
6 ears of corn, sliced into 1-inch rounds
½ cup Kikkoman® Sriracha Mayo, plus more for serving
2 cups Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs
- Pour soy sauce with lime into a resealable plastic bag. Add corn and seal bag. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the fridge, up to 24 hours.
- Heat a grill to 375°F (medium heat). Place corn on hot grill and cook for 3 minutes per side, keeping grill covered. (No grill? Broil corn for five minutes per side.)
- Pour sriracha mayo into a medium bowl. Place panko bread crumbs into a shallow dish.
- Remove corn from the grill. Insert a skewer each in each corn round, then brush with sriracha mayo. Roll sauced corn in panko bread crumbs.
- Serve with fresh limes and additional sriracha mayo.