This goes well as an appetizer or main dish, basted with Gold's Wasabi sauce for the perfect kick.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 PeopleServings
- 1 1/2 pound salmon Ask butcher to cut salmon in 2-3
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki marinade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 piece asparagus
- 1/4 cup Gold's Wasabi Sauce
1. Pour the teriyaki marinade and soy sauce into a large bowl. Mix.
2. Add salmon cubes and let marinade for 10 minutes. Flip salmon cubes over for an additional 10 minutes.
3. While salmon is marinating, steam asparagus for 2 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside a bowl with cold water and ice cubes. When asparagus is steamed, shock the asparagus in the ice water, in order that they do not continue to cook.
4. Take a medium sized frying pan, and coat the bottom with olive oil. Place tomatoes in the frying pan, and on medium-high heat occasionally stir tomatoes until the tomato skin begins to crack. Take the tomatoes out of the pan, and drain excess olive oil. Set aside.
5. Remove the salmon cubes out of the marinade and place them in a large frying pan. Make sure all salmon pieces are laid out flat. If all pieces cannot fit onto the pan, do a second batch.
6. Fry salmon on a medium-high heat. Flip the pieces over once they begin to brown. Once all sides of the salmon become dark brown, take a basting brush and cover each side with the wasabi sauce. Continue to fry for 1-2 minutes and remove from the pan.
7. Cut asparagus into bite size pieces. Place in the frying pan with the excess sauce from the salmon, and fry for 2 minutes on a medium-high heat.
8. Once finished, place salmon, with tomatoes and asparagus on a plate and enjoy!