- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Chopped thyme
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 oz.) can California Ripe Olives, whole, pitted, drained
- 4 oz. green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 4 oz. cauliflower florets, blanched
- 3 oz. red onion, sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips and blanched
1 In a large mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper flakes.
2 Toss California Ripe Olives, beans, cauliflower and red onions with dressing and pour into and airtight container or plastic bag.
3 Refrigerate and allow to marinate for at least 4 hours. Serve cold.
Source: California Olive