Editor's Note: Prepare these easy Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oats in the evening, and your healthy breakfast is ready in the morning!
- Prep Time
- 2 packets Medifast Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ ounce chopped walnuts or 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
1. Combine the oatmeal, almond milk, yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and chia seeds (optional) in a medium sized bowl.
2. Allow mixture to sit, covered, overnight.
3. Sprinkle on walnuts (optional) before serving.
Per serving (with walnuts): 180 calories | 7g fat | 18g carbohydrates | 14g protein
Per Serving: 1 Medifast Meal | 1/6 Leaner | 1 Optional Snack (with chia seeds or walnuts) | 2½ Condiments