To save time, buy the chicken already cut in strips.
- 8 ServingsServings
- 4 cup crushed cornflakes
½ cup matzoh meal
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 egg whites, whisked
- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2-inch strips
½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup store-bought barbeque sauce
Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
1. In a shallow bowl, combine cornflakes, matzoh meal, salt, and pepper. Place egg whites in a second shallow bowl.
2. Dip each chicken strip in egg whites. Roll strips in the cornflake mixture, pressing to coat. Transfer chicken to the prepared pan. Make sure you do not crowd the pan so chicken will bake up crisp. Bake for 20 minutes.
3. While chicken is baking, prepare honey mustard dipping sauce: Combine mustard with honey in a small bowl. Mix well.
4. Place chicken fingers on a serving platter. Serve with honey mustard and barbeque dipping sauces.