This is the perfect light summer pasta salad using orzo instead of traditional pasta. Bright and flavorful from the feta and basil, it will be one of your new faves.
Add some halved cherry tomatoes for extra color and flavor if you like.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ pound orzo
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ½ pound Greek-style feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook orzo according to package directions, using vegetable broth instead of water.
2. Transfer orzo to a large bowl and toss with feta and basil. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010).