- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 12 ounces Oriental wheat noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into strips
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 head bok choy, w/stems removed or cabbage leaves, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
1 In a large skillet over medium heat, warm sesame oil. Sauté chicken for 5 to 7 minutes until browned and liquid is gone.
2 Add onions and pepper and cook 3 minutes longer. Add bok choy leaves and sesame seeds and cook an additional 3 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Combine with chicken and cashews and salt, if desired, and serve immediately. Serve with soy or teriyaki sauce on the side.
Source: Wheat Foods Council