- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef (95% lean)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Asian peanut sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 12 large Boston lettuce leaves (about 2 heads) or iceberg or romaine lettuce
- fresh mint leaves
1 Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally.
2 Pour off drippings. Stir in hoisin sauce and peanut sauce; heat through.
3 Just before serving, add cucumber, carrots and torn mint; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Serve beef mixture in lettuce leaves. Garnish with mint.