- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
1. In a bowl, combine the orange juice, tamari sauce, ginger, garlic, honey and sesame oil.
2. Place the cornstarch into a bowl and whisk the liquid mixture into it. Set aside, but keep the whisk handy, as you will need to whisk the sauce again just before you pour it into the saute.
3. Prepare meal of your choice (veggies/chicken/beef/ tofu) in wok until cooked 2/3 of the way.
4. Re-whisk the sauce and add to prepared food in wok. Make sure to stir until sauce coats everything and continue cooking until done and sauce thickens, then serve.