- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Medium Shells, Elbow Macaroni or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
- 3 cups boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cooled
- 1 1/4 cups red or white seedless grapes, cut in half
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 3 cups navel oranges, peeled and sectioned with a knife
- 1 head of lettuce
- Light Orange Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes.
3 . In a large mixing bowl, stir together the pasta, chicken, grapes, cucumber, scallions and half the orange sections.
4 In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all the vinaigrette ingredients.
5 Pour the vinaigrette into the pasta mixture and toss the salad gently.
6 On a large platter, arrange the lettuce leaves.
7 Mound the salad on top of the lettuce and garnish with remaining orange slices.
National Pasta Association