Why dirty a platter too? One pan means you can plate directly from the pan at your table.
Go from pan to plate in 30 minutes with this Asian-style pasta dish. Serve as a meatless main, add leftover chicken in with the veggies, or stir in tofu cubes at the end. To save time on prep, slice all veggies the night before and store covered in the refrigerator.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste
- ¼ cup regular or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger, ¾ teaspoons ground ginger, or 3 cubes frozen ginger, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup sliced pea pods
- ½ cup peas
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 medium carrots (1 cup), grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dry whole wheat spaghetti
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water
1. In a large sauté pan with a tight fitting lid, whisk miso, soy, vinegar, sriracha, ginger, and garlic together.
2. Arrange scallions, pea pods, peas, edamame, carrots, salt, pepper, spaghetti in the pan and place over medium heat. Add broth or water and cover. Cook for 20 minutes, until all liquid is absorbed. Toss to distribute sauce and veggies.
3. Carefully serve from pan or transfer to a platter.