- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 (6 oz.) can Solid white tuna* packed in water
- 3/4 cup California Ripe Olives, wedged
- 3/4 cup Seeded and diced roma tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped tarragon
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- 12 (1/2-inch thick) slices French bread baguette (sliced diagonally)
1 Combine tuna, California Ripe Olives, tomatoes, tarragon and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
2 Season to taste with black pepper and set aside.
3 Grill baguette slices over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
4 Remove toasts from grill and top with tuna mixture.
Source: California Olive