- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Whole milk, heated
- 8 oz. Sliced Yukon gold potatoes, blanched
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, halved
- 1 cup Chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup Grated gruyere cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. Chopped sage
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (9 inch) Prepared pie crust
1 In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in potatoes, California Ripe Olives, spinach, cheese and sage.
2 Season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into prepared pie crust.
3 Bake in a 375°F oven for 40-45 minutes. Cool on a rack for 5-10 minutes, then cut into wedges.
4 Serve warm or room temperature.
Source: California Olive