A great way to add new ingredients to quesadillas using olives and goat cheese.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 24 ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 cups Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Oregano leaves, fresh, minced
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups California Black Ripe Olives
- 1 1/2 cups Spinach, fresh, chopped
- 12 Pita bread rounds, cut in half
- Greek Salsa:
- 1/2 cup Mint, fresh, minced
- 3 cups Plum tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 1/2 cup Scallions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp.Rice vinegar
- To taste Salt and pepper
1 Mix feta cheese, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, oregano and garlic. Stir in olives and spinach.
2 Spread 2 rounded Tbsp. cheese mixture on inside of each pita bread pocket. 3. Place quesadillas on large baking sheet. Bake at 450°F (conventional oven)
3 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and quesadilla is toasted. Cut each half into thirds. Serve with Greek Salsa.
Source: California Olive