- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz) egg substitute
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 6 cups Wild Blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 In bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve. In separate bowl whisk together sugars, buttermilk, egg substitute and oil.
2 Add to flour mixture and mix just to blend. Fold in Wild Blueberries. Combine sugar and cinnamon.
3 Scoop 1/4-cup batter into each greased 1/3-cup muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
4 Bake in 400°F conventional oven or 375°F convection oven 18 to 22 minutes or until firm to the touch. Serve warm.
Source: Wild Blueberry Association of North America