- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 tsp. Canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups Diced tomatillos (1/2-inch)
- 1 cup Diced red onions (1/2-inch)
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Serrano chilies
- 8 large Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup California Ripe Olives, whole, pitted
- 1/2 cup Crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped oregano
1 Heat oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add tomatillos, onions and peppers.
2 Season with salt to taste and cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly charred.
3 Pour in eggs and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally until almost set.
4 Fold in California Ripe Olives, cotija and oregano and cook for 1-2 more minutes until eggs are set.
Source: California Olive