Passover Pie Crust is easy to make and can be filled with anything.
- Prep Time
- 1 pie shellServings
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soft butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup matzo cake meal
1. Preheat oven to 400. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Insert metal blade into food processor. Place pecans in work bowl and process until fine, about 3 or 4 pulses.
3. Add the sugar, butter or margarine and cake meal and process until well blended, about 15 to 20 seconds.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Note: When recipe calls for an unbaked pie shell, fill before baking.