- 5 ServingsServings
- 1-1/2 lb. salmon fillet (around 1 inch thick)
- 1 Tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic - chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons chopped nuts (or any other nut such as chopped almonds, pecans, or pistachios)
1 Preheat oven to 350F.
2 Combine mustard, horseradish sauce, lemon or lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk together.
3 Place salmon, skin side down, on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush the top of salmon with prepared sauce. Sprinkle evenly with chopped dill and chopped nuts.
4 Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.