Adapted from the Washington Post.
- 8-10 ServingsServings
- 1 pie crust or graham cracker crust
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped or ground walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Combine sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour; mix until ingredients are incorporated.
2. Melt margarine or butter, and allow it to cool a bit; pour into mixed ingredients very slowly. Mix to combine. Add nuts and stir just until incorporated.
3. Sprinkle chips into the bottom of the pie crust. Pour mixture over.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
…really, that’s it.