Melted chocolate and butterscotch chips mixed with nuts, raisins and chow mein noodles make for an easy, sweet and salty treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- - ServingsServings
- 1 cup:semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup:butterscotch chips
- 2 cups:chow mein or rice noodles
- 1-1/4 cups:salted peanuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup:raisins
- Line two cookie sheets with waxed paper. Set aside.
- In microwave oven - Place chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl and microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent power) for 1 1/2 to 4 minutes, until chocolate turns shiny.
- Remove from microwave and stir until completely melted. Add chow mein noodles, peanuts and raisins to melted chocolate. Using rubber spatula, toss ingredients to coat well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Place cookie sheets in refrigerator until cookies harden. Store in cold or cool place in airtight container.