Now you can have your cake, eat it and relax. No-Bake cheesecake is infused with the flavors of my favorite Israeli dessert, halva. Two of my favorite things, quick and halvah!
- Prep Time
2 cups finely ground chocolate cookies crumbs (about 30 cookies)
4 ounces melted unsalted butter
Pinch of sea salt
1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
14-ounce can condensed milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
12 ounces marbled chocolate halvah, roughly chopped
Garnish: additional halvah, crumbled as a topping
1. Stir crumbs, butter and salt together. Press crumbs into the bottom and about 1-inch up the sides of an 8-inch spring form pan (I use a small glass to help get into the edges of the pan).
2. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
1. Beat cream cheese, on low, with a paddle attachment of a mixer until smooth and creamy. Add condensed milk and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
2. Mix in halvah by hand to keep from breaking it up too much.
3. Pour into chilled crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
4. Run a spatula around the edge to loosen it from the pan.
5. Remove from pan. Garnish with halvah crumbs.